Why should this medicinal mushroom food be used?
The chemistry that comes from the combined hybrid strains of MyShroom® medicinal mushrooms
originally cultivated at research laboratories at universities shows that it (when consumed as a food):
- Is a miraculous food that has over 4,000 beneficial chemicals including all of the essential amino acids, transition metals, enzymes and proteins, which by far exceed the beneficial chemistry and nutrition of any other food on earth.
- Strengthens and balances the immune system very quickly, more T cells are produced.
- Modulates the immune system so there is no over activity of it such as with autoimmune diseases.
- Supports the body’s immune system to find and kill gram-negative bacteria diseases and removes the bacteria’s resistance to your immune system and antibiotics. (Polyamino acid molecules are in the mushrooms). The mushrooms contain campestrin, a natural antibiotic effective against Gram negative and some Gram-positive bacteria and have been used traditionally to treat tuberculosis and sinusitis.
- Creates and secretes an array of antiviral, antibacterial, antifungal, and antiparasitic compounds. Antibiotic compounds isolated from these mushrooms includes, coprinol, campestrin, ganomycin, sparassol, armillaric acid, cortinellin, and ustilagic acid.
- Helps the body’s hormones and chemistry balance.
- Gives the body a high level of energy which far exceeds any other food measured on earth. Using just 32 grams (12 teaspoons) of the product with water can sustain a person and it can provide all of the above listed. This has been tested. This is the best food for the famine regions of the world.
- Shows there is no chronic or acute toxicity. Cell nucleus studies show no detrimental effects and DNA showed no mutations. Pregnant animal studies demonstrated there is no detriment to fetal development, and no LD50, a measure of toxicity that has never been shown.
- Apparently produces no harmful side effects.
- Is regarded as biological response modifiers, which basically means that:
- They cause no harm and place no additional stress on the body.
- They help the body to adapt to various environmental and biological stresses; and
- They exert a non-specific action on the body, supporting some or all of the major systems, including nervous, hormonal, and immune systems, as well as regulatory functions.
Suggested next page: Disease Prevention Support from Hybrid Medicinal Mushrooms
Previous page: Introduction to MyShroom® Products